This is mostly an internal module, no stability guarantees are provided. Use at your own risk.
- A repr(C) struct containing all of the primitives of a
WasmAbitype, in order.
- A trait for anything that can be recovered by-value from the wasm ABI boundary, eg a Rust
u8can be recovered from the wasm ABI
- A trait for anything that can be converted into a type that can cross the wasm ABI directly, eg
- A version of the
RefFromWasmAbitrait with the additional requirement that the reference must remain valid as long as the anchor isn’t dropped.
- Indicates that this type can be received from JS as
- Indicates that this type can be passed to JS as
- A trait for anything that can be recovered as some sort of shared reference from the wasm ABI boundary.
- Dual of the
RefFromWasmAbitrait, except for mutable references.
- A trait representing how to interpret the return value of a function for the wasm ABI.
- Trait for element types to implement FromWasmAbi for vectors of themselves.
- Trait for element types to implement IntoWasmAbi for vectors of themselves.
- A trait which represents types that can be passed across the Wasm ABI boundary, by being split into multiple Wasm primitive types.
- A trait for any type which maps to a Wasm primitive type when used in FFI (